Welcome to Pillows For Good!
When I started August Blues, one of my goals was to pay forward the gift that this business has been to me and my family. Pillows For Good does that!
What makes these pillows good? They are designed to #LookGoodLiveGoodDoGood…
1. Look Good – these pillow covers are designed and crafted (by me!) in a classic farmhouse style. The fabrics are authentic and beautifully timeless. The styles are simple and effortlessly mix-and-match-able. Use them anywhere in your home!
2. Live Good – these pillow covers are not just a pretty face. I have designed them specifically for real life homes – they are family-room pillows, pillow-fort pillows, sick-days-on-the-couch pillows, my-dog-sleeps-on-my-pillow pillows… All fabrics have been pre-washed and dried (on hot!) prior to construction, so that the pillows covers can be easily washed and dried in your home machines with no unexpected consequences. Real life gets messy sometimes and your home décor should accommodate that!
3. Do Good – This is the best part! 20% for every pillow cover sold will go directly to Empowerment Grants for refugees in Iraq (through Preemptive Love Coalition). These grants enable refugees, often women, to start businesses so they can support their families with dignity. I love that these grants are distributed based on ongoing relationships with the families and are designed to support their communities – the stories are so powerful (you need to read about Sisterhood Soap)!
So, join me in remaking another family's world!
Things to know:
These pillow covers are shown with down inserts in 3 sizes: 14" x 20", 20" x 20", and 16" x 26" (FYI: the 20"x 20" and 16"x 26" sizes are available at IKEA). Inserts are available for sale with the covers at my retail location (Vintage Bleu Home in downtown Denton). Inserts are not available for shipping.
If you have come over from Instagram or Facebook and you are looking for something you saw there, but can't find here, please message me for info. Some fabric options will only be made into a few covers and be available at Vintage Bleu Home instead of being listed online (although I am happy to ship them by request). Some fabric options are limited, so if you see something you like, don't wait to order! Instagram and Facebook are the best places to follow for product updates.
- If there are other sizes and/or fabrics you would like to see in these pillow covers, please let me know! I am always looking for new, quality fabrics to share with you.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for the covers to be ready for shipping.
Shipping is currently available to the US and Canada. Canadian shipping is available for up to 4 pillow covers (please inquire for shipping rates if you wish to place a larger order).