Hello there! How has your week been? I don't know where mine went; well, I guess I do - we have all been under the weather and it finally caught up with me. Yay that it's not strep throat, boo that I have a sinus infection, yay that it was caught early. So, onto the five...
1. I have been working on an amazing slipcover project. It's for a pair of wing chairs and I can't wait to share it with you :)
2. I have also been working on redesigning my website at augustblues.com - now I'm just waiting for it to be launched on the web. I'll keep you posted on Facebook in the meantime!
3. In other slipcover news, I entered this contest, just for fun. There are some REALLY talented seamstresses around, so it's very inspiring to see all the entries. These are last year's winners - amazing! Wish me luck!
4. Oh yeah, our boys have one more week of school and somehow our youngest is already looking like a first-grader - how does that happen? I think our oldest is just ready to be done school - praying he can last 4 more days!
5. Ok, I'm having trouble coming up with 5 things (I guess it's been that kind of week), so I thought maybe you would enjoy a picture of our dogs...
Yep, kind of how I feel today ;) Tempting though it is, I will carry on with my day - going to mail my contest entry, do a bit of sewing, and then attend a couple of year-end parties at school :)
Have a great weekend!