It's Friday! I thought I would try something new; maybe I'll even make it a regular thing ;) Here are five random things from this week...
1. The sun is shining today - can I get an amen!?!
2. April is Autism Awareness Month. With the grey, rainy weather outside much of the week and a mixed up schedule at school, we have been very aware this week. And health insurance issues? Don't get me started. But, I appreciated this article about moving past awareness to action - what do we want awareness to accomplish?
3. I just started a slipcover project I am really excited about (ok, I love almost any slipcover project). If you follow me on Pinterest (hint!) you have already seen the inspiration picture ;)
4. I generally don't wade into hot-button issues (probably that introvert, conflict-avoidance side of my personality), but this was a thoughtful, sensible article about an issue that has had a lot of press recently.
5. Spontaneous lunch with a friend is awesome - thanks, Kristen (you can find her here - very cool stuff)!
P.S. Since it is Autism Awareness Month, and we have personal experience, I would like to write a post or two related to that (I shared a little here). Is there anything you would like to know about autism, anything that would help your understanding, anything you are curious about? Let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can put together!